feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bad Breath, Oral Health and Weight Loss

ป้ายกำกับ: , ,


Alien

We dieters out there get so engrossed in the fight or struggle to lose weight at all cost. But one thing and perhaps the last thing some of us never envisaged might happen to us doing this process of losing weight is developing a “BAD BREATH”

Yes, you read right. I’m no scientist nor am I a nutritionist, but one thing I do know and I’m sure some of you out there will attest to is that, some diet will actually give you bad breath whilst losing weight.

Regardless of how much mouthwash you use; how often you brush your teeth. The bottom fact is, this bad breath originates from your stomach and not your mouth. I’m sure we’ve all heard of the saying, “Treat the cause and not the symptom”, or is it the other way around? Well, I’m sure you get the drift.

So, how did I develop this bad breath in the first place, I hear you ask? Let me make one thing clear before I carry on. The bad breath I’m referring to here is attributed to anyone aspiring to lose weight. That is, if you’ve just embarked on losing weight and you’ve suddenly noticed that you’ve developed this bad breath.

However, if you’re not on diet of any kind but then developed bad breath, I’ll suggest you consult your physician or your family doctor, as you may have other symptoms other than just diet problems. Now that we’ve cleared that up, let’s move on.

Back to how you suddenly developed this bad breath? I’m sure we’ve all heard of the famous “Atkins Diet”, but if not, I’ll explain what it is in a nutshell, without wasting the time of we that already know what it is. It’s simply a diet of complete protein, you simply eat pure protein all day long, hence excluding carbohydrate altogether. Well, some people consume very little of carbohydrate anyway.

Now, eating just pure protein like, chicken (either roasted, fried or boiled), steak, fried eggs, etc and nothing else do work, but the main problem is, pure protein in the gut without or little carbohydrate or any other minerals is what causes the bad breath. So the bad breath is just the gas originating or escaping from your stomach during the digestive process via the mouth and also via the other end – I’m sure you know what end I’m referring.

I’ve met most people on Atkins Diet, and they’ll be the first to admit and tell you how embarrassed they are sometime with their bad breath, but most will tell you it’s worth carrying around a bad breath as long as they continue to lose weight.

There you have it. To avoid bad breath whilst losing weight, or envisaging it, lay off pure Diet of protein, mix your food up a bit, and above all, eat lot of FRUITS. Now, that’s a Bad Breath killer right there.

Read out Weight loss . Also check out for weight loss diets and weight loss surgery


Source: http://www.articlealley.com/article_217880_23.html

2 ความคิดเห็น:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 25, 2007 at 6:43 AM  

Yeah I've also discovered that the Atkin's diet is one of those diets that does give you bad breath. I found a solution to this in http://blog.therabreath.com. Get more info there. Now I can not have my cake and not have bad breath too!:) Lol.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
October 9, 2007 at 12:20 PM  

Even I agree. Many of them are in a hurry to lose their weight and using the medicines which are bad to health.
I’m sure some of you out there will attest to is that, some diet will actually give you bad breath whilst losing weight.
But now I get a solution for you. Health is more important in our life. Every one will be struggling hard to maintain good health. So, they won’t be ready to take a chance. I came across one such website which provides information about the herbal medicines. Hope it will help you too herbal medicines.

Post a Comment